Merry Christmas 2016

12/27/2016

Near the christmas tree.


Hello friends!
I want to say Merry Christmas to all my family, friends and who celebrate it. Today is the second day of Christmas holidays. How was your Christmas Celebration yesterday?




I was celebrate the Christmas Day in my Church and then back home, sleeping. It was really tired , because all the youth became a crew in Church. Then, i had a dinner time with sisters and boyfriend. That's it. I don't have a lot of celebration. 


Three of Us
Without christmas tree in my home, without parents because they lived in Balikpapan, East Kalimantan. Without a lot of food, and without visited some family. Yes, different like years before. What i need is being silent. Well, become matured is a time to thinking more when a day when Jesus born. It more important thing i guess. I said it was good, i have a good time, by silent not by big celebration.

Anyway, I like when my college friends and some Muslim friends of mine send a greeting, personally.

Love the place.

It is the most beautiful time of the year.
Light fill the streets spreading so much cheers.
I don't wanna miss out on the holiday. 

Yes, I love a little bit of Justin Bieber's lyric song of Mistletoe. 

Nia and Me.


Me and Fadly.





Once again, Merry Christmas!



I hope all of you enjoying your holiday time with your love ones. Xoxo


All photos taken by Alienotok.






You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts