The Way We Using Break Time.......

6/09/2016

Hello Friends!
Some of my friends gave me comment bout my dress. They said it is unique but weird. My dress is like a doctor’s surgery uniform. Kidding me, but i love it.

Unique, soft-good material, wearable in many occasion, the design is unusually so its weird, edgy. I love my backside, love the shape.






Actually, i did these photoshoot while my boyfriend had break time for his job. He is a freelance photographer for pre-wedding. Perhaps, soon i’ll share his works.

Bella and Fadly.
You and Me.
It was pretty much perfect having some photos with him while break, because we rarely having nice photo together.  Guys, you can use a short time while break from your working time just for saving good picture for you and him or you and her.  <3


Dress – TricknTricky (Indonesia Local Brand)
Bag – Marks & Spencer



You Might Also Like

3 komentar

  1. Balasan
    1. Thank you Kak Kiki, sdh baca blog aku. Senang banget, ada yg baca. Haha! *newbie blogger* 😂😍

      Hapus
  2. aseeekkk...photonya bagusss bell..potensi jadi model nih bellaa hehehhe

    BalasHapus

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts