Quote of The Day

11/27/2017





I got this quote while spending time with my laptop. Got it just suddenly, and this is click to me. The story is i have been working for one month yeah! And the situation now, i am waiting for my salary. I am spending my free-time scrolling down an online shop to buy some skin care. I am making list of what i need to buy from Jakarta. 

So, my brother are in Jakarta, he is on training course. So, this is the righ time for me to buy a lot because not worries with shipment. Because shipment from Jakarta to Papua is expensive. And i am happy, he offers empty luggage for me and will back to Papua early December.

My aunt said before i move to Papua, you can spend your first salary for your happiness. She said this kind of reward for yourself. I want really do it, but after reading that quote, i need to think twice about what i need and what i want. Because i dont know, what happen next day/ month. 

I already made decision to not spending all of them. I need to make a list of my financial. Not saving after spending, but spend my money after saving some. I am waiting for my salary. Haha!

Just wanna write this and sharing to you. For who are waiting for salary.
More wise spending our money. Happy Tuesday, have a nice day! 





You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts