STEALING BOYFRIEND'S STYLE

4/07/2017


I never really interested with Skateboard. But, since i have a boyfriend. I became love it! 


Skateboarding is my boyfriend's favorite sport. Because, his option are football or skateboarding. Since, five years ago i saw him happy to play that board. He said, he doesnt a pro but for me he is the best. Hahaha. He told me, he loves skateboarding since he was teenager. Wow! Amazing. I am proud of him, having something he loves since long time ago.


I ever tried to play, and fell down. Urgh, i need all the courage to try more and more.


I like his style. Cool shoes, and cool board. 


And, i was stealing his style. Sporty shoes, borrow his board, and took some cool photo. Actually, i  am not playing skateboarding but that time i was copying my boyfriend's style. :) It was fun!

Read More: Afternoon Stroll 

Let's go ride with me!
Oh ya, dont forget a snapback.

Every picture taken by @alienotok arenn't they good?

Bag – DC
Shoes – New Balance


You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts