Sisters For Life

5/19/2017

Sianturi is our family name.
I opened a folder named "Sister". It's been a year these photos were taken. The reason why we had photoshoot not because we want, but these are for Kak Yossi. She is a beauty enthusiast, she is an make up artist (MUA). She asks us to be part of her portfolio. 

And my sisters answered yes. Here we are... 
The eldest sister in my family is me. I'm Bella.
The second daughter is Ruth. She still study in University also working. She is a independent person.
The youngest is Nia. She is study in high school. 


After looking every photos, i realized that we were living together (just three of us without my parents) for 2 years. Wow! It isn't our plan but we are survive. We have a lot of story live. And our parents live in Handil, East Kalimantan.

In the beginning it was hard. I need to focus on my college life and prepared myself for internship and mini-thesis. Ruth was looking for a job and her college also. Nia who needed Mama to take care her daily life. But, time flies so fast!



Even we fought so many times, we still loving each other, because sisters are best friends for life.  
I appreciate them because they are my real supporter that sacrifices anything to get the family through the night. We are facing the real life. Respect my sister, because they are the real people nearest me. 



Thank you Miss Yossi who made us more beautiful and Mr. Fadly who taken all good photos of us. Anyway, if you have a plan to have photos like we had. Just feel free to ask me. I'll tell both of make up and photographer to take yours.

Let's save photos with your siblings.

Dress - My Mama
Make up - Yossi
Photo - Fadly



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts